Step-by-Step instructions on how to claim or apply for, and update your listing
There are two ways to claim your listing:
Option A – Look for an email from “Art in America Guide” (firstname.lastname@example.org) with specific instructions and links for claiming your listing. Follow those instructions.
Option B – If you didn’t receive an email from us, you can still claim your listing. Follow the instructions below…
Step 1 – Create a Login
- Create a log in for our website here (you won’t be able to claim your listing without creating a log in).
- After you’ve created your new log in / user account, go ahead and log in to the site if you aren’t already.
Step 2 – Search for Your Listing
- Search for your business or organization name in the search box on the menu bar at the top of this page.
- Find your existing listing and click through to that page.
Step 3 – Claim Your Listing
- On your listing’s profile page click “Claim It Now” below the small map on the right side of the page. Doing this will enable you to take ownership of your listing and publicly verify its authenticity.
Step 4 – Choose a Subscription Package
- Read through the choices on the top of the page and select your appropriate package below.
- Click the “Checkout” button
Step 5 – Checkout
- Add additional optional products and services (“Print Edition” and “Ongoing Customer Support”)
- Input & Submit Payment Info
- Our team will review and verify your payment and your request to access your listing (1-2 business days at most)
- Once you’ve been approved, you’ll receive email notification and you can go to your Dashboard to View/Edit Your Listing
Have additional questions? Visit our FAQs.
Please click here to learn more and to apply for your listing.